I'm On A Break

Scenes I'm On A Break

Androinz

Reactions
Patreon
androinz
Androinz submitted a new resource:

I'm On A Break - Teasing & hands-free deepthroat with Belline.

View attachment 47794
I'm On A Break
Teasing & hands-free deepthroat with Belline.

Optional fart sounds during deepthroat, gulping, slightly hardcore.

Animated expressions, sound effects, bulging.

REQUIREMENTS

Read more about this resource...

This scene needs much more dependencies, could You add the required addons please? (downloaded which are already in hub but error log shows me lots of missing other packages)

This scene needs much more dependencies, could You add the required addons please? (downloaded which are already in hub but error log shows me lots of missing other packages)

You most likely need Belline. It's not hub-hosted. All other required addons already listed in the thread, you don't need anything else.

If everything else is working fine in the scene, you can simply load your own look through Appearance Presets. So you don't have to download Belline if you don't like (you'll still get errors about missing textures etc. though).

Look works fine :) I have problem with starting animation through quote triggers, only have static scene.

Look works fine :) I have problem with starting animation through quote triggers, only have static scene.

Hmm...

First of all, I make my scenes for Desktop Mode. So if you are on VR, I have no idea how you can fix that problem.

Second, make sure that you gave permissions to plugins in your VaM settings.

Third, make sure that Timeline plugin is updated (Acidbubbles.Timeline.218.var)

Lastly, make sure that you didn't refuse to give permissions to my scene for the usage of plugins.

Oh, and ofc. make sure that your VaM is updated to latest version. Some older versions have some kind of problem with first triggers in a scene.

Also, the intro animations are set to play automatically when you load a scene. So if you are not seeing any animations playing when you load the scene, it's probably related to plugin permissions or something is wrong with your Timeline.

It says "Hit F3 for her POV" but it doesn't seem to be working. I have hit F3 both while First Person was Enabled and Disabled.

It says "Hit F3 for her POV" but it doesn't seem to be working. I have hit F3 both while First Person was Enabled and Disabled.

Make sure that you are using the latest version of Passenger & Improved PoV. Especially Passenger.

If I remember right, old versions of Passenger doesn't have Toggle Key feature so that might be the case.

Manually, go to female model's root settings > plugins > passenger > open custom ui. Check if the "toggle key" is there.

1623415772548.png
1623415831527.png

Make sure that you are using the latest version of Passenger & Improved PoV. Especially Passenger.

If I remember right, old versions of Passenger doesn't have Toggle Key feature so that might be the case.

Manually, go to female model's root settings > plugins > passenger > open custom ui. Check if the "toggle key" is there.

View attachment 49256 View attachment 49257

Thanks for clarifying. The screenshot really helped. I just joined the hub, and with so many resources working right out of the box, I didn't know plugins even existed. But after getting them enabled, F3 worked just fine.

Love this scene! I've been binging on your scenes recently.

I've been having two problems with it however.

1) When the "pull down pants" event happens, sometimes the pants go down, and the male continues the scene with his pants on, and no penis.

2) Very often, the penis doesn't enter Belle's mouth after the *hit gag* event, and the scene continues with the penis out.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Love this scene! I've been binging on your scenes recently.

I've been having two problems with it however.

1) When the "pull down pants" event happens, sometimes the pants go down, and the male continues the scene with his pants on, and no penis.

2) Very often, the penis doesn't enter Belle's mouth after the *hit gag* event, and the scene continues with the penis out.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Depends on your frame rate, game settings, if soft body physics are off / on, the game version and lastly Timeline version.

I would start by checking Timeline version and make sure that it's the required Timeline version, rather than the latest one. Because this is an old scene and a lot of updates came to Timeline. My triggers are mostly related to Timeline so it might fix the issues.

Also, try not to push the buttons fast. As it is an older scene where I didn't put much of a thought about how fast people might click things.

Depends on your frame rate, game settings, if soft body physics are off / on, the game version and lastly Timeline version.

I would start by checking Timeline version and make sure that it's the required Timeline version, rather than the latest one. Because this is an old scene and a lot of updates came to Timeline. My triggers are mostly related to Timeline so it might fix the issues.

Also, try not to push the buttons fast. As it is an older scene where I didn't put much of a thought about how fast people might click things.
Thanks a lot for the super fast response. I'll take a look at the timeline versions and see if that does the trick. Sounds like that might do it.

I thought I'd post what I found in case anyone else has a similar problem.

It turns out the culprit was in my quality settings. Once I reseted everything to default, things started working perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom