• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

I made a breastfeeding scene.

fwaaw

Reactions

I can't speak English. using translator. Please understand.

It's a scene of biting the nipple rather than breastfeeding.

It was implemented using two plugins and a timeline trigger.
collider editor, titty magic.
I would like to make the scene above more natural.
I wish there was a professional plugin for this.

The closest you will get for a plugin will be this one:

It works pretty well if you are good at adjusting collision and tweaking the settings.

It looks like a pretty good start but if you are looking for some constructive criticisms of this scene, I can suggest a few improvements. You need to make the timeline animation more natural. It takes a lot of practice. I am not sure if you can do this in timeline but there is a way to parent your vr controller to the head and you can move the head with it, almost like controlling a puppet. I would also add gaze plugin to the female and change the gaze target to the male. You can also change the pose as it does not look very comfortable for either party. You can also adjust the mouth morphs on the male, and maybe animate them better.

I do like the way the nipple stretches and pulls with the head. You might want to check out "8k nips" in clothing as there is a way to add physics to the nipple in a way that might be interesting.

Good luck!

Thank you for answer. I got some good information.
The closest you will get for a plugin will be this one:

It works pretty well if you are good at adjusting collision and tweaking the settings.

It looks like a pretty good start but if you are looking for some constructive criticisms of this scene, I can suggest a few improvements. You need to make the timeline animation more natural. It takes a lot of practice. I am not sure if you can do this in timeline but there is a way to parent your vr controller to the head and you can move the head with it, almost like controlling a puppet. I would also add gaze plugin to the female and change the gaze target to the male. You can also change the pose as it does not look very comfortable for either party. You can also adjust the mouth morphs on the male, and maybe animate them better.

I do like the way the nipple stretches and pulls with the head. You might want to check out "8k nips" in clothing as there is a way to add physics to the nipple in a way that might be interesting.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom