I basically want the cum assist to fire randomly in a scene, but I have no idea how to do that. I know that I can choose stuff like Him>Cum Assist Pl

lifesuckz69

Reactions
I basically want the cum assist to fire randomly in a scene (but not with the automatic function that the plugin has), but I have no idea how to do that.
I know that I can choose stuff like Him>Cum Assist Plugin>Fire in triggers, but other than doing it by a button, I have not found a way.

I messed around with that randomizer plugin, but does not look like I understood it or get it to work and I have absolutely no clue about the timelines plugin.
Is there an easy way or do I need to learn to use either of those and if so, any recommended video?

You could use a RandomTimer plugin from LogicBricks. That one just triggers stuff randomly between a min and max time interval:
Version 10 is currently in EarlyAccess, but if you just want that RandomTimer, you can just go with Version 9, which you can get for free here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/logicbricks.1975/history

It should be rather straight forward, but if you want an introduction into LogicBricks, I recommend the following of my Youtube tutorials:
  1. VaM Basics: Triggers (8:25)
    • Optional, depending on how familiar you feel with VaM's trigger system.
  2. LogicBricks: Introduction (13:35)
    • Introduction into the concept of LogicBricks, strongly recommended.
  3. Check out the example scenes that come with LogicBricks, the first scene has an RandomTimer example.

You could use a RandomTimer plugin from LogicBricks. That one just triggers stuff randomly between a min and max time interval:
Version 10 is currently in EarlyAccess, but if you just want that RandomTimer, you can just go with Version 9, which you can get for free here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/logicbricks.1975/history

It should be rather straight forward, but if you want an introduction into LogicBricks, I recommend the following of my Youtube tutorials:
  1. VaM Basics: Triggers (8:25)
    • Optional, depending on how familiar you feel with VaM's trigger system.
  2. LogicBricks: Introduction (13:35)
    • Introduction into the concept of LogicBricks, strongly recommended.
  3. Check out the example scenes that come with LogicBricks, the first scene has an RandomTimer example.

awesome thanks, gonna look into that and a video is always good.

Back
Top Bottom