• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Huge Clitoris

Scenes Huge Clitoris 2

Maxwell9

Reactions
OMG tooo many things to do . its too complicated and you do not even add sample ready to use scene or just video for it :(

Maxwell9 updated Huge Clitoris with a new update entry:

Huge Clitoris

This is a seminal moment for the VAM community. It goes beyond dynamic labia and huge clits

Meshed VR makes a huge amount of money from creators and users of VAM. Currently, at the time of this post, they have 13,198 patrons. That's up to £92,386 per month

They need to Listen up to, and to Act up on what the problem is.View attachment 61282

They need to act fast, or this community will become even more frustrated

The issue is with penis alignment. The hard physics of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Meshed VR makes a huge amount of money from creators and users of VAM. Currently, at the time of this post, they have 13,198 patrons. That's up to £92,386 per month.

These are shocking numbers when you look at what is being produced...and disgusting when you see the commercial way vam is going where at this rate next year it will all be paywall and teaser garbage only but...that is capitalism and im one of those 13k and happy to support a good idea.

If i had a good idea id want the same success...but i didnt...and neither did anyone here. So they deserve their success. Despite all the many many flaws I love what the dev has done so far (mostly haha).

Also Patreon is a colossal scam but only because most people dont understand what it is.
Patreon is not you or me paying cash for a product. That is not what a patron is.
Patreon is where patrons give money to support someone doing something with ZERO requirement to give anything in return. If you expect anything...then like crowdfunding you'll be disappointed.

So youre not wrong but I dont think the above info has much to do with this scene.
And if youre trying to make a valid point... then you could do it in a better way. If youre actually a patron then contact them direct and post about it on social media and the forums.

Or just make amazing 100& free quality scenes and keep doing that to ensure vam doesnt become a mobile model cesspool haha

Good luck! ;)

They need to Listen up to, and to Act up on what the problem is.
Me: Really?? Wow, sounds serious!

They need to act fast, or this community will become even more frustrated
Me: Oh, shit!!

The issue is with penis alignment.
Me: 😂😂😂😂😂💀

I'm sorry, dude, but this is ignorant and silly. I'm being rude, but the dick/orifice problem is neither new nor unsolved.

Please allow me to explain why VAM is the way it is, as I understand it. I'm not a developer, so I'll probably get some terminology wrong.

VAM is built on the Daz3D Genesis 2 system, inserted into an old version of Unity.
G2 has Barbie/Ken genitals, no physics. So Meshed licensed and incorporated the best G2 add-on genital models available. He built the physics and collision system from scratch. The system he created was made with performance in mind, necessary because of the clunky platform it's built on, and still it struggles.

VAM is amazing, flawed, and limited, but it WORKS. And it's FINISHED, unlike a hundred other "VR sex games" on Kickstarter or Patreon.

Now, how is your post ignorant? Well, because you're complaining about a newb issue - one out of MANY - and asserting that the whole game is doomed because of this one problem you're currently struggling with. (Well, it can be a pain for anyone, to be fair.)

The thing is, people have been having this problem - and solving it - for at least a few years now.
Like, with the half-dozen dick/orifice guiding plugins they've written, to start.

So... how did you decide that THIS is the issue that is gonna tank the whole game? And not its performance, poor realism, lack of automated morphs, THE BLOODY UI, the learning curve, etc., etc....?

Finally: Meshed is currently building VAM 2.0, designed to solve major problems and limitations. Including custom body physics as well as geografting, IIRC.

So, he IS currently working on the solution to your very problem. It's just a much bigger solution than you were imagining. That's why this is silly. 🤷‍♀️

If you'd like help with getting your willie in her hoo-ha, try asking on the forum or Discord.
Or study other scenes that do it just fine.
Or play with some (free) plugins.
Try making the dick smaller, or use ColliderEditor.

There are many, many solutions to your problem, and I earnestly hope you find one. But piggybacking some salty complaint on an asset post is just...
naw, man. Too thirsty. Melodramatic. We all have these struggles. Either work it out, or move on and try something new.

I hope this reply helps. If it did, and you read the whole thing, then please just answer this reply with: "Excellent" 😄

Back
Top Bottom