Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
buryshe
Patreon
bury_she
_bury submitted a new resource:

Hucow Simulator Demo 4 - Milking, Outfits, Expansion, Feeding, Item Inventory, and More!

View attachment 299295

Take care of your very own HuCow!

Milk your HuCow regularly! Not only can you sell that precious HuCow milk for a profit, but a well milked HuCow is a happy HuCow!

Buy new clothes, snacks and all sorts of goodies for your HuCow! Just be careful not to go overboard on the junk food.. it might affect her figure!

There’s also a Farm and Tractor supply store that sells all sorts of supplements and injectables meant for traditional cows.. labeled strictly...

Read more about this resource...

_bury updated Hucow Simulator Demo 4 with a new update entry:

Save Slots, Affect, Settings, Many Bugfixes

View attachment 316221

This version is mainly dedicated to paying tech debt and bugfixing, since holiday obligations restrict how many big features I can really sink my teeth into. Targets for next update are to rework the dialogue system and get some semblance of a story progression down, flesh out some more items, and get some more dynamic animations going. Maybe the foundations of a ‘desktop mode’ optimized for desktop use, since I’m discovering many users are interested in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

_bury updated Hucow Simulator Demo v5 with a new update entry:

v5 - Core Rewrite

- 4 new items (Heifer Helper, Virt-a-Cola, Beef Boost, Water)

- 3 new progressions (Belly Stuffing Capacity, Muscle Growth, Ass Expansion), reworked Weight Gain progression

- Overhaul of menu/item logic; cleaner item menus, less lag and quirky behavior

- Dialogue options temporarily removed, rewrite in progress

- Animation compatibility with Larger Sizes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom