Hub Community Clothing Showcase ft. Monica

Scenes Hub Community Clothing Showcase ft. Monica

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime updated Hub Community Clothing Showcase ft. Monica with a new update entry:

Added SexyWalk mocap by VamTimbo, ClothingTriggers for bra/bust morphs and shoes, updated feet logic

• Added SexyWalk mocap by @VamTimbo , credit to them for letting me use their awesome mocap!
    • When the mocap plays, the lightrig will follow Monica, and the ChangingRoom will hide so you can use 360 cameraman without issue.
    • Added SpeechRecognition lines to play this mocap (check legend).
    • View attachment 286146
  • Incorporated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyway for me to use this with my own cuwtom look

Yes.
  1. Click on Scene Controls button.
  2. Lock Hair and Skin so it doesn't change the skin/hair when clothing presets are loaded:
    1. 1694363917422.png
  3. Click Hide This to hide the settings UI
  4. That's it. Load your appearance preset and start using the scene.

bill_prime updated Hub Community Clothing Showcase ft. Monica with a new update entry:

Added 100+ voice lines (ai), small UI updates, backend rebuild for easier alternate look versions

Thanks to elevenlabs.io for the awesome voice generator! I think it adds a lot of immersion to the scene.
Monica ended up sounding more like a Cali girl than anything, so let's just pretend she watches a lot of Cali TV shows from Canada.
  • 100+ voice lines generated for the scene
    • Context-based on the clothing outfit, and current undress state
      • She will ask if you like her dress, but if you undress her she will make...

I will have to look into including you on my support rotation. You have some good resources.

Well thank you again! I do spend a lot of time creating/perfecting what I want to share.
With your suggestion I went ahead and created a buymeacoffee page.
I never heard of buymeacoffee page, is that a one time contribution? I will look it up to be sure it is safe. I think all creators should use it.

CuddleMocap Idle Animations, VamTimbo NadiaDance Animations, cleaned up transitions and poses

Back
Top Bottom