Not A Bug Hub browser not showing all my scenes

fishcakes

Reactions
I love the new-ish hub browser. But noticed something strange regarding my own scenes. If I go into the browser and search for 'fishcakes' it only shows 6 of my 8 free scenes/looks. If I set the type to 'paid' and then back to 'free' again, then it shows all 8. Not sure why it doesn't show 8 to begin with.

Can anybody search for my scenes in the browser and tell me if they only see 6 scenes?

By default the browser only shows resources that are fully Hub-hosted, meaning a var file uploaded to the Hub and all its dependencies are also on the Hub. There is a drop box for this in the browser.

Thanks for getting back to me @meshedvr

I'm still a little confused. The 2 scenes that dont show up are both showing that they use the same resource thats missing from the hub.
The 2 scenes are:-

Which both use the resource:-
... which is listed as not being hub hosted. Any idea why this is?

Thanks.

That hairstyle is not hosted on the Hub. The download is an external site (Patreon). To get Hub-Hosted status everything you use also has to be Hub-Hosted, meaning the var file has to be uploaded to the Hub.

That hairstyle is not hosted on the Hub. The download is an external site (Patreon). To get Hub-Hosted status everything you use also has to be Hub-Hosted, meaning the var file has to be uploaded to the Hub.

Ah, of course! Doh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Back
Top Bottom