Question How to make the Facegen generated skin more realistic? Adding pores, wrinkles, hair, etc.

ButtPunisher

Reactions
Good afternoon everyone, friends!

I'm in the process of building my waifu`s Look right now, building it with Facegen, from the tutorials here (thanks to everyone for the helpful information).

I encountered that since the photos I used in Facegen were of rather low quality (no other photos were available, unfortunately), the facial skin textures turned out to be frankly not realistic, conveying only the basic irregularities and skin tone. Eyebrows, hairs, pores, wrinkles, pigment spots - all these are practically absent.

I don't have time to study Blender and similar programs, but I have a little skills in Photoshop and similar programs, so I'm asking for your advice on how I could make facial (and body in general) teskturas more realistic, by adding and dorisovka missing elements that will make the skin more natural.

Thanks in advance.

If you have Photoshop or Gimp, you can grab a CC-BY set from the hub that has the kind of details you like, unzip it, and layer the textures. You can try yours on top, or the free one on top, and then manipulate the transparency, or feather out some areas, etc. You have to convert yours to the G2F form first. You also have to know what UV map the free texture you like works on and use that, or start by choosing the UV map and pick a texture that uses it. Unfortunately, they don't all line up.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom