Question How to load light presets with the triggers and change/undress clothing with the triggers

Medved

Reactions
Hi,

I have 2 questions. I have created my own few sciences and I positioned invisible lights there and saved their positions. How I can use triggers? I can not find an option. I just want to press a button and change a position of an invisible light from my light presets. Instead of selecting it and going into presets/pose etc

And the second question how I can change a dress etc on a girl via the trigger? I mean dress/undress and change sloth. Can not find an option as well

Thank you guys in advance

Hi!

1) You need to use animation for that. Can be done by adding Timeline to the light, but that might be overkill. For simple movement, just add an AnimationPattern controlling the position of the light.
1629554879183.png

Then you can control it though triggers (target the AnimationPattern/AnimationPattern/CurrentTime):
1629554978802.png

2) Target the Person atom, then "Geometry" (don't ask me why) and then you can add/remove the clothing:
1629555464573.png

You can do that more easily by creating Clothing presets and triggering them via triggers:
1629555599682.png

Check this scene if you want an example of it:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom