Question How to fix the import cloth model to the correct position?

nunkihanyu

Reactions
I'm not good at English, Sorry about that.

Hello,
I want to create a game character in VAM.
follow the guides. so far, I have successful make a character morph and it is working in VAM.

but I have something problem of cloth.

4.gif

as you can see, the game character who I make have some size differences with default G2 character.
that shoe only suitable for game character.
if I try to import that to VAM, the position mess up. I think the shoe identify default G2 character not my game character. so, is there any way let the shoe import to VAM and identify my game character?
Snipaste_2023-12-24_18-27-57.jpg

I try to move shoe model position to suitable default G2 character, it in correct position. but when I want to change the character morph, the shoe will mistake.
Considering that shoe is only used for a specific character, modifying models is expensive.
5.gif

Do you guys know any solution to follow?

Thanks in advance.

nunkihanyu

Have you tried loading your character in vam with all morphs applied, reset pose under main atom control menu, export from vam as obj, import into blender, and fit to that model?

Upvote 0
Have you tried loading your character in vam with all morphs applied, reset pose under main atom control menu, export from vam as obj, import into blender, and fit to that model?
ehhhh
i import my character obj model,
E7P[J7R0V0S4]}$}TA4G{%4.png
i think i can fit that.

but i saw other model maker not do this.
1704569700595.png
1704569705027.png

right image character are remove all morphs.
1704569933192.png
1704569992758.png

at the default character, that shoes have obvious deformities here. so i think have some way to import clothes with morph targets.

anyway, thank you .

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom