• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

How to add several poses of a look into one var file and access such comfort like a preview / thumbpic selector ?

Lione

Reactions
How can i add several poses of a look into one look-set var file and access such comfort like a preview / thumbpic selector "inside a scene" ?

My dream plugin would be a "look carousel" which lets you create

- prepared clothed poses

or

- nude sxy poses

or

- 1st person sex positions poses

sets.

And all that variations should be included in the var then so everyone can access this.

Is something like this already existing ?

Last edited:
Save your desired poses as pose presets in your desired folder. You may trigger the poses by: person atom -> control -> load pose prest with path
You may do the same for appearence presest. Within an appearance preset the active clothes will be stored.
If you want to pack them to a var, just add those files (...\custom\atom\person\appearance\...) and (...\custom\atom\person\pose\...).
If you crete triggers to load those presets within a scene and you add the secene file to a var. The var builder automatically can add the preset files (adding missing files).

Hej thx for your reply :)

I have a issue in the "preset" Character position which is not saved.

I saved like 10 poses variations now of the main look in a folder and all is accurate positioned from camera and angle etc

Now if i load each preset such do not load in the attached height or zoom or angle anymore, but i saved that?
Partly the model is then 180 degrees turned or i only see knees and feet etc ...

Am i doing something wrong how i save the preset so it keeps the exact height / angle / zoom positions as it would be in a "look" or "Scene" File i save?
I mean it saves it accurate in the screenshot but something is not following that once reloaded.

Example of what i saved as preset and this is excatly how she should look opening the Pose.

Source look is https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ariela.11520/

2021-10-27 22_01_36-VaM.png

If i now load another preset i saved like this

2021-10-27 22_05_07-VaM.png

it opens like that

2021-10-27 22_04_10-VaM.png

and if i reload Preset Pose 1 above then it loads like this

2021-10-27 22_06_40-VaM.png

Why is that because it is mandatory to work accurate of course, that exactly what i position and pose
should be loaded 100% identical then if i switch between the presets.

My next step then after this is solved will be the triggers you mentioned :)

Greetings

Last edited:
Store your poses with the position of the root node, there is a checkbox before saving. That should solve your problem.
Or create only poses without moving the root control of your person.

Last edited:
Sry i have entire overseen your answer.
I will try that.

I wished a gui plugin would exist to do this and save all in one VAR haha.

Back
Top Bottom