Question How Exactly do you make different Locations and Positions on VamX?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Hi I have VamX. I'm really confused , there's no tutorial on how to create different sex positions on different locations so you can push some like "Next" and go to that location with the chosen Sex animation and at the custom rotation and position you made. Say you wan to create 5 total.
1. Meeting talking in front of bed
2. Blowjob alittle bit in a different area
3. Some kind of her teasing sitting on you in a different position of the bedroom
4. Something else
5. Missionary on the bed
And then i don't really know what button you would use to cycle through each when you want to( changing from one to another by clicking). Also i don't know how to make it so that YOU the player go along with her to every location she goes( without using embody plugin)

Ok, there you go i have no idea how to do this because there's no tutorial on how to do this. I found one tutorial fromm the VamX patreon post showing it, showing multiple positions/animations in different areas of a place . Problem? they didn't explain how to do it

The only kind of guess i have experimented with but doesn't work is...Go to the pose tab, to onne section where you can push Next Location and then choose a Pose/animation but then i've tried that and i'm not really sure how to do it.
Anyone who knows, can you share tips?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom