How do I create a certain person as a person with zero artistic skills

Bourbon321

Reactions
I want to create a certain person but I have no skills in human anatomy and creating people in this kind of way
Any tips would be appreciated

youtube falling GIF by SoulPancake

and

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

? Atani's answer might seem like a humorous non-answer, but that's the truth. You can't recreate a specific person easily in VaM. Even with a good understanding of VaM look fundamental like morphs, textures etc it's quite difficult. So if you're interested in the process and willing to spend time to learn, start with basic VaM tutorials and work your way up to editing and then modding looks to fit your tastes. Then try recreating the person you have in mind, but I'll warn you this can take 100s of hours.

But if you're rather just interested in the end result of having a virtual recreation of a person in VaM, see if someone has made it already as a look by searching the hub. If not, you can try a paid commission with some awesome talented artists we have in the community. See the top paid looks for creators who fit your needs and take commissions.

I'd also point out that skills needed to recreate real people vs video game characters can be different as in-game 3d models can be ported to give you a great starting point. If you're specifically looking to recreate an actual person, that might be morally questionable for the artists and isn't permitted as a public request on VaM forums [Mod post].

Back
Top Bottom