How can I create 3D (SBS) screenshots or video?

Hi

My 1st Post

:)
I take paralell two such cameras from EOSIN and leave them about 6.5 cm apart. One camera takes *.jpg and the other *.png. The far camera follows the 1st one as master. Then simply assemble as FSBS or FHOU and you're good to go. This also works with films, all depending on the graphics card performance and storage medium. In this way, different focal lengths of the two cameras are possible, unlike with only one camera where this is more like a strong wide angle.
- Camera 1, flat, FHD or larger, JPG
- Camera 2, flat, FHD or larger, PNG

The two images can then be found in the same or in two different folders and with the same timestamp. Focus tracking would also be possible, but I'm not there yet = the closer the more "squinting".

A great plugin then! I'm absolutely happy and still trying it out.

Have fun with it.

Hey Joha, thanks for the reply. Any chance you'd be willing to share a scene that has this dual cam setup? :)

Maybe this was helpfull :unsure:

Attachments

• 2 fSBS Cam with EOSIN.mp4.jpg
    2 fSBS Cam with EOSIN.mp4.jpg
    817.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 fSBS Cam with EOSIN.mp4
    7.8 MB
Just use "Video Renderer for 3D VR180, VR360", you dont need anything else, and you dont need to setup 2 cameras,
it will capture 3d VR180 frames, use "Render mode: VR180 stereo", you will only need to combine it afterwards, you can use avidemux for that :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom