Help with VarManager and Folder management.

Sparowe

Reactions
I've been using VarManager by feelfar to manage my VAM files. I was wondering if anyone knew if it's ok to delete the files inside the "___VarRedundant___" folder? These are just the duplicates the program finds when organizing. The organized files are located in the "___VarTidied___" folder. The size of each folder is getting close to 1tb each and if deleting the files from the redundant folder won't cause problems then I'd like to do it lol

I've been using VarManager by feelfar to manage my VAM files. I was wondering if anyone knew if it's ok to delete the files inside the "___VarRedundant___" folder? These are just the duplicates the program finds when organizing. The organized files are located in the "___VarTidied___" folder. The size of each folder is getting close to 1tb each and if deleting the files from the redundant folder won't cause problems then I'd like to do it lol
Yup, you can delete the stuff in "VarReduntant". I do that almost daily.

The original instructions on where to put Var manager is somewhat obtuse and lacking details. When I open the utility and try to search Add On Packages a popup says I can't use that folder.

Back
Top Bottom