Help with Ela's hair color

MCAderNegus

Reactions
I made you a hair preset based on the photo you showed, has some greenish blue look.
I'm not familiar with the game so it was based on the photo and may not be super true.

Attachments

• Preset_Ela hair preset.vap
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
I made you a hair preset based on the photo you showed, has some greenish blue look.
I'm not familiar with the game so it was based on the photo and may not be super true.
I have never manually added a preset for something like this before, where do I need to put the file in? I've put it in here: Custom/Hair/Female/Testitou/Ela_Hair but it doesn't show up.

If you click the load hair preset button it should show the folder path where it searches by default that is where you should put it.

It looks like there are two ways to load hair presets ,not sure if the saved preset file types are different.
1 using the hair preset tab under hairstyle tab.
2 click customize tab on the hairstyle then preset tab 1 from bottom.

Drop it in Custom/Atom/Person/Hair/ and use the Hair preset of that folder

personUI.jpg

sorry it's a bit blurry

Drop it in Custom/Atom/Person/Hair/ and use the Hair preset of that folder

View attachment 192724

sorry it's a bit blurry
Thank you, it worked. The hair is still a bit blonde? Here is a picture from her ingame model. I tried everything to get the hair color right but I just can't. Even my color blind glasses are not helping xD. I would really appreciate it, if you or someone could get the color right. The second image is from VAM with your preset.
R6_Ela_Scorpion_EVO_3_A1.png
ela vam.PNG

Attachments

• R6_Ela_Scorpion_EVO_3_A1.png
    R6_Ela_Scorpion_EVO_3_A1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm seeing my preset with a very similar color to that teal or aquamarine, whatever is called, when using the resource's scene. Mind you that light sources will influence the color too.
Maybe @DTB247 can try it out and see if it's close enough?

I am not sure what hairstyle this is . I looked through the no stage 3 built in hairstyles and don't find one that resembles pictures.

@DTB247
The original model's hair and using the hair preset I shared. For that preset I only changed colors, which is seen on the 2nd photo of the OP post just above.
I see the hair color of the first pic (game) and the second pic (vam with preset) to be close enough, but OP sees it as too blonde. How do you see it?
Naturally I cannot make the tips to be darker like in the first pic, just focused on the teal color.

If you have a hair that has the color you like you can use this plugin to copy the parameters.

ok I am looking at this not sure which buttons to check, do I rename it?
to get the tip color i made the root the aqua color and the tip redish brown then used the root / tip rolloff slider to extend the roots its not real precise have to play with colors, fresnel and diffuse settings a bit.

Attachments

• Hair preset example.jpg
    Hair preset example.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for letting me know about the tips coloring, that's useful.
Yes, rename to whatever you want and you can find it /Custom/Atom/Person/Hair/. All presets you make related to a person go to the .../Person/ folders. Other atom presets follow a similar path.

Back
Top Bottom