• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Head colliders turning off when animations are playing

alwaysblue

Reactions
for some reason the colliders on a person's head turns off when an animation is playing, the ejaculate just goes through their head but when I pause/stop the animation the ejaculate sticks to it.. I am also using AB's collider and have the colliders turned on, how do you keep the head colliders from turning off?

Did you check to see if there is a trigger that may be turning off the collision? Come to think of it I recall having a similar experience with head collision in the past. At the present, turning on head collision for me seems to create explosions while using Embody so I avoid it.

Upvote 0
Did you check to see if there is a trigger that may be turning off the collision? Come to think of it I recall having a similar experience with head collision in the past. At the present, turning on head collision for me seems to create explosions while using Embody so I avoid it.
I didnt put any triggers that can turn off colliders, im making my own animations from scratch using timeline,

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom