Haru

Looks Haru

My look has issues haha any ideas ?

<Truncated>

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Sharr.Horn_Pack.2:/Custom/Assets/Sharr/Sharr_Horn Pack.assetbundle. Not valid
!> Plugin file Custom/Scripts/AutoMate/ADD_ME_TO_ATOM_IN_DEFAULT_JSON_SCENE.cslist does not exist
!> Clothing item OrangePickle.Kunoichi.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/OrangePickle/kunoichi/kunoichi_pants.vam is missing
!> Clothing item OrangePickle.Kunoichi.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/OrangePickle/kunoichi/kunoichi_skirt.vam is missing
!> Clothing item LO.[Clothes]Japanese_bleached_cloth(Sarashi).latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/LO/sarashi2/sarashi2.vam is missing
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Sharr.Horn_Pack.2:/Custom/Assets/Sharr/Sharr_Horn Pack.assetbundle. Not valid

9566.png

I think these are the links...maybe include them on front page?

the horn pack isnt working :(

I think these are the links...maybe include them on front page?

the horn pack isnt working :(

Yeah the clothing has to be downloaded manually, I will add the links to those. Difficult to say what's wrong with the Sharr's horn pack. :/
I wonder why is it trying to load Sharr_Horn_Pack.2 when the VAR file name is
1630640096624.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom