Happy Game

Scenes Happy Game

This scene used to work for me but after the latest security update, as soon as I press allow on JayJayWon action grouper v2, the game crashes.

Vammoan is there. I will have to check on mcgruber. I was able to get sound from the females today in the endgame in desktop mode and from the vammoan demo. I have not gotten any sound in VR from happy games. I do not know how to access the vammoan settings in game to check the sound is active. Is there supposed to be sound from any character in happy game scene 1 or the male in endgame?
No, there is no sound effect for the first scene. Same for the male in both scenes.

This scene used to work for me but after the latest security update, as soon as I press allow on JayJayWon action grouper v2, the game crashes.
Did you retry? You should be asked for plugin permission only one time (if you choose 'always allow').

Did you retry? You should be asked for plugin permission only one time (if you choose 'always allow').
Yea,

Yea, this was my favorite scene. I even went as far to delete all my files. And update the game, but when I select always allow the game just crashes during loading, it gets to community asset loader and just freezes.

Yea,

Yea, this was my favorite scene. I even went as far to delete all my files. And update the game, but when I select always allow the game just crashes during loading, it gets to community asset loader and just freezes.
Mmmh...
Try to create a scene with an atom calling the JayJayWon action grouper v2 plugin. If it does not ask you to allow it by doing so, save this scene and try to load it.
After 'always allowing' the plugin in this 'dummy' scene, retry loading Happy Game.

Mmmh...
Try to create a scene with an atom calling the JayJayWon action grouper v2 plugin. If it does not ask you to allow it by doing so, save this scene and try to load it.
After 'always allowing' the plugin in this 'dummy' scene, retry loading Happy Game.
I was able to add action grouper to an empty scene just fine. But now that I’ve selected always allow and try to load this scene the game freezes during “Restoring atom contents. Note large files could take a while” it just sits there indefinitely. I gave it 10+ minutes and still nothing.

I was able to add action grouper to an empty scene just fine. But now that I’ve selected always allow and try to load this scene the game freezes during “Restoring atom contents. Note large files could take a while” it just sits there indefinitely. I gave it 10+ minutes and still nothing.
Try to start a new VaM session and wait... It can take a while to load, especially if you have numerous VaM content.
Otherwise, I don't really know any other option :confused:

Unfortunately I also have to report ActionGrouper breaks the scene.
I tried both versions (2 and 4), VaM hangs immediately upon trying to load the plugin.

Any chance you could update it to work without it?

Unfortunately I also have to report ActionGrouper breaks the scene.
I tried both versions (2 and 4), VaM hangs immediately upon trying to load the plugin.

Any chance you could update it to work without it?

Sad to hear. What do you mean by "VaM hangs"? Does it crash or freeze?
I know the loading (for plugin as well) can be long, especially if you have lot's of stuff in your VaM folder. If you try to wait a long time (let's say 10min), does it work?

Unfortunetaly, the 'game' part of the scene relies heavily on this plugin so it is mandatory. However, the 'endgame' scene does not use it as far as I remember. Did you try to load it?

Sad to hear. What do you mean by "VaM hangs"? Does it crash or freeze?
I know the loading (for plugin as well) can be long, especially if you have lot's of stuff in your VaM folder. If you try to wait a long time (let's say 10min), does it work?

Unfortunetaly, the 'game' part of the scene relies heavily on this plugin so it is mandatory. However, the 'endgame' scene does not use it as far as I remember. Did you try to load it?

It just freezes and I must alt-tab out and terminate the process. I double-checked by redownloading the scene and plugins, and letting it load all the way until I can move around but have to click to allow the plugins. As soon as I allow ActionGrouper it freezes. If I select "Always Allow" then as MeanGreen reported it will freeze every time I try to load the scene at “Restoring atom contents" - there's no way around it.

I did successfully load and play the endgame so there's that... but I was more interested in the strip game part.

It just freezes and I must alt-tab out and terminate the process. I double-checked by redownloading the scene and plugins, and letting it load all the way until I can move around but have to click to allow the plugins. As soon as I allow ActionGrouper it freezes. If I select "Always Allow" then as MeanGreen reported it will freeze every time I try to load the scene at “Restoring atom contents" - there's no way around it.

I did successfully load and play the endgame so there's that... but I was more interested in the strip game part.

I would suggest to try to have a clean game (re-download it in our new folder) and try again... That's best I can figure out right now :confused:

I have the same problem with scene "1- Happy Games" but "2 - EndGames" runs just fine. The first gets just past loading Apt Sofa, and hangs with "Scene Load" but I can't do anything else in VAM, so no looking at Log, only can force Windows to close VAM. BTW for grins I left it "running" for 20 minutes while went off to do other things. Came back to same loading screen. SO, I opened the var and copied the Gegecucu scene folder into the /saves/scene folder on my drive and INSTANTLY Happy games loaded. Wee, now I finally get see what it is about! Now, this is interesting... I shut down VAM, restarted, then tryed to load Happy games from the save on my drive ... SAME problem - almost. Took 5 mins to finish loading. BTW, clicking start doesn't do anything, but next round gets things moving. And they go through the motions but clothes stay on (BOO!) also, I had to cheat - jump into edit mode and slow time for the dude. Hey - he was butt "naked" and the girls were still clothed. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom