Resource icon

prestigitis

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
prestigitis submitted a new resource:

HandPose - Add this script to a person atom to add sliders for controlling each axis of each hand bone.

Add this script to a person atom to add sliders for controlling each axis of each hand bone. Hand poses can be saved from either hand independently, and restored to either hand. Includes sample hand pose files.

Read more about this resource...

Screenshot 2021-07-11 084708.png

Top Notch!

Hi! Big fan, love your work. Quick question: Would love to use this in Timeline, but triggering the values for each finger joint is super rough...
would it be at all technically feasible to make "load right/left hand pose" accessible via trigger? Just wondering, thanks very much!

Hi! Big fan, love your work. Quick question: Would love to use this in Timeline, but triggering the values for each finger joint is super rough...
would it be at all technically feasible to make "load right/left hand pose" accessible via trigger? Just wondering, thanks very much!
Hi Syrinxo, the feeling is mutual!

I don't know how to do this off the top of my head, since you'd need a way to select the .handpose file. I also don't know much about Timeline, so wouldn't know how to trigger from that end. Blazedust CUAmanager has a pulldown selection list that's populated from files - would something like that work?

I had more plans for HandPose, but my free time available for coding took a nosedive this past year.

Back
Top Bottom