• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Glowing Eyes

Paid Clothing Glowing Eyes 1

Hunting-Succubus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
HunTingSuccuBus
Hunting-Succubus submitted a new resource:

Glowing Eyes - This Is Glowing Eyes. Require a script to work

Glowing Eyes
View attachment 29283
View attachment 29284
This Is Glowing Eyes. Require a script to work witch is Modified ver of Alazi's EmissiveClothing plugin (CC-BY license).
I had to modify it to fix load scene issue-effect doesnt worked after loading scene.
This is First Version...few bug may accur.
I will update it in few day. i will work on this effect...looks very intersting

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Heya Hu-Su Was messin around on VaM earlier and attempting this and that and had errors occur with the emissive scripts (this one for the glowing eyes as well as the different emissive script needed for the glowing womb tattoo). I've had no issues in the past with the script used upon the glowing tattoo so I'm assuming since these past few VaM updates that maybe it's a conflict somehow with that being at the problem's core and was hoping maybe you knew if there was any merit to that thought.

Unfortunately the new security has broken this one

MVRPlugin_Hunting-Succubus_Glowing_Eyes_1__Custom_Scripts_EmissiveClothingHuntSucMod_cs_5a9f2840918ea562b7aaad16df4ba2be_24.dll] : The type 'UnityEngine.PlayerPrefs' is prohibited and cannot be referenced

So this works until you change appearances, then it breaks. Just FYI. Almost. It's frustrating we can't have something as basic as glowing eyes work reliable (not your fault)

So this works until you change appearances, then it breaks. Just FYI. Almost. It's frustrating we can't have something as basic as glowing eyes work reliable (not your fault)
So, I figured it out. Go to the glowing eyes clothing and click on adjustment, and it will be showing -.001 or something like that. Adjust it to .001 positive and it will work.

Back
Top Bottom