Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

Gizmee OpenSideTankTop - It's sunny outside

As the title says, an open side tank top converted to VaM. Simmed and comes with several presets. Also includes a transparency mask for shorter version.
I mostly work with regular boobs characters. Nonetheless, I have included a 'Free Flow' preset for oversized ladies. Use the Collision Radius setting to adjust to your character.

The model used in the preview is Nico3dx Grace character morphed by me.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Your clothes are great but most of your recent ones have files missing from the presets. Running through your presets for this set I got these errors. You need to include these files in the VAR or your clothes won't work properly.

1592688532763.png

Oh I just read about your dependency library. That seems to go against the concept of having VAR files, but hey what do I know.

Oh I just read about your dependency library. That seems to go against the concept of having VAR files, but hey what do I know.

Hi Spacey Doggie,
Yup. Dependency for most of my presets: Beauty Shop Shared Resources Library

It's a big pack so I would rather not have to make a var unless the Powers that Be instruct me to do so.

I think it would be a good idea to var it because when people get used to VAM 1.20 auto downloading dependencies they will be confused when your clothes seem to be broken. It also means people can keep their VAM folders clean without other people's file systems getting in the way, some of us are very particular about that.

Back
Top Bottom