GameParameterPro

Plugins GameParameterPro

Shadow Venom

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Shadow Venom submitted a new resource:

GameParameterPro - a simple, lightweight plugin used to adjust gravity and other parameters through triggers

This is a simple, lightweight plugin used to adjust gravity in the game through triggers. It currently supports adjustments in three directions: X, Y, and Z. This plugin was primarily developed for my series of scenes, and I hope other creators may find it useful on occasion.

Usage:

Create an empty atom, load the plugin, and adjust the relevant values directly. Alternatively, you can trigger the adjustments using triggers.

Credit :

Special thanks to MacGruber's Utility Class.

Read more about this resource...

Cool plugin! Is it possible to add functionality to adjust world scale?
Sure, let's include that in the next version update. I'll add it to the to-do list. Many parameters are often discovered to be missing from the trigger system when you suddenly need them. :oops:

Sure, let's include that in the next version update. I'll add it to the to-do list. Many parameters are often discovered to be missing from the trigger system when you suddenly need them. :oops:
Absolutely, and also do you think there is a way to disable player navigation via trigger with your plugin?
Sometimes limiting player is to the scene's benefit for immersion.

Back
Top Bottom