Question Free Scenes don't show up in VAM

dxnxz

Reactions
Hi guys! I'm totally new to this. I have a question: I downloaded some free scenes (var files) and dropped them into the "AddonPackages" folder. After I restarted VAM, the scenes don't show up in VAM. Do I have to have a paid version? Until now I just have the standard version, so only the "everyone" tab is available for me.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best, dx

The active version is shown on VaM's start screen. Click the "Key" symbol to enter the key you got from Patreon to activate the version you paid for.
If you have a paid version active, scenes you downloaded should show up in the "Scene Browser" (the middle thing).
1681034705070.png

However, note that not everything you download as a VAR package is a scene. Also scenes often require other VAR packages (looks, clothing, plugins) that also need to be installed. It's best to install things using the "Hub-Browse" window within VaM, it can also auto-install missing dependencies (as long as they are on available here on the Hub, of course)
1681035092129.png

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replay, I figured it out already. I thought "free" meant that I actually don't need to pay any money. But nevermind, I'm a patreon now and it works.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom