ForcePersonCache

Plugins ForcePersonCache

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

ForcePersonCache - Speeds up the time taken to load an initial Person atom in a scene.

ForcePersonCache is a plugin that speeds up the time it takes to create an initial Person atom in VAM.

It should be installed as a Session Plugin and set as part of the User Default in Session Plugin Presets. This will ensure the plugin runs when VAM first loads and on any Hard Reset. For more details read the help text in VAM here:

View attachment 116048

The benefit of the plugin is that the first time a Person atom is created in a scene it will be much quicker. The down...

Read more about this resource...

It breaks looks after first load. Always have to hard reset again to looks look normal again. Can you fix that please.

It breaks looks after first load. Always have to hard reset again to looks look normal again. Can you fix that please.
In what way does it break? Can you explain some steps to reproduce and perhaps provide some screenshots?

In what way does it break? Can you explain some steps to reproduce and perhaps provide some screenshots?

Look doesn't what it supposed to look. I saved it as a session plugin. After starting vam i wwait everything to load and then load custom scene and bam. Looks somehow broken and doesn't load correct stuff. I have to hard reset again to make scene work again.

Look doesn't what it supposed to look. I saved it as a session plugin. After starting vam i wwait everything to load and then load custom scene and bam. Looks somehow broken and doesn't load correct stuff. I have to hard reset again to make scene work again.
Sorry no idea why that would happen. I dont see anything like that. Do you have any other session plugins running?

it happened when i use your plugins. other session plugins works normally.

it happened when i use your plugins. other session plugins works normally.
You're going to have to help me find a way to re-produce the problem if I'm going to have a chance at fixing it. There must be something different about your setup or what you are doing. Can you re-produce it with a completely clean VAM install? Pehaps you could share me some screenshots of your Session Plugins screen - it can help to know what other plugins you might have installed.

0424204142.jpg

1650804153081.jpeg

1650804165854.jpeg

Can you try changing your User Default Session Plugins Preset to just load ForcePersonCache only, then restart VAM and see if you still have the problem. It might help if you better describe what you mean by "Look doesn't what it supposed to look". In what way does it not look right? Screenshots might help.

This is how person should look like when loading all vars:

1651117240780.jpeg

This is how it looks when using this plugin as a session plugin:

1651117270298.jpeg

I've to hard reset again to make it work. Could you figure it out?

I've to hard reset again to make it work. Could you figure it out?
Nope sorry I cant figure out what you are doing. I am not at all convinced that the issue has anything to do with my plugin, and you've not provided any clear way for me to reproduce the problem. I can see a message in one of your screenshots which suggests you havent even loaded the ForcePersonCache plugin as a session plugin, as per my setup instructions.

It only happens when i load your plugins... with all those session plugins. Try that. well if you don't want to fix it okay..

it works for me. using patron version of UIA as well as other session plugins (givemefps, pluginassist, powerhandles, frameratecontrol, nodecopy)

Back
Top Bottom