Forbidden Fantasies: A Female Female Male (FFM) lesbian and bisexual scene

Scenes Forbidden Fantasies: A Female Female Male (FFM) lesbian and bisexual scene

Reactions
Vanonymous2023 submitted a new resource:

Forbidden Fantasies: A Female Female Male (FFM) lesbian and bisexual scene - the ultimate female-female-male scene for Virtamate

Explore the depths of desire with Forbidden Fantasies - the ultimate female-female-male scene for Virtamate! Get lost in a world of passion and delight as you witness your most forbidden fantasies come to life. Experience the thrill of lesbian poses made with attention to detail and precision, including scissoring, oral, and tribbing. Engage in bisexual poses that push the limits of pleasure, including anal, 69, and group sex. With an intuitive timeline inspired UI buttons, you can...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, I'm excited to share that there are 30 poses in this scene! Some are lesbian and some are bisexual. I love the idea of incorporating these poses to take the experience to a whole new level. The buttons let you switch poses with ease and for a great "hands on" experience. Although I noticed that the animations in the timeline plugin are not fully integrated into the scene, I can definitely work with you to come up with some creative ideas to enhance the scene. Do you have any specific requests or suggestions you'd like me to consider? Feel free to comment and let me know - I'm all ears!

Really enjoy this scene Vanon, fyi if you're looking for fellow developers for help, guidance, inspiration or just a good chat, I highly recommend ascorad's channel on discord.

Back
Top Bottom