• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Food play?

Stolemy_hat

Reactions
Hi all, appreciate any help I can get.

I'm after sourcing food stuffs for some scenes I'm creating. Pizza, cake, doughnuts, all junk food really.

Is there any already made that I can buy? If not, how would I go about creating them?

Thanks

To turn Matts linked 3d files into usable Custom Unity Assets, you have to somewhat "convert" them in Unity.
There are some tutorials in the resources/free/guides/ section on how to create Custom Unity Assets (CUAs).
This is not entirely trivial and you will need most likely some few hours of learning, but if you follow the tutorials, it is a bit time consumpting, but IMHO not realy difficult.
Please make sure to also take a look at the VaM Discord and at Reddit for downloadable stuff. I vaguely remember at least some apples, carrots and bananas, quite some time ago.

(Oh boy, was it only me misreading the title as "fooT play"? Lol)

Last edited:
Thanks for the help.
I've downloaded a load of files from Renderosity and have them loaded into Daz 3d. How would I export them to VAM?

Save each as a fbx from DAZ then import into unity 2018.1.9. watch the CUA wiki for making assetbundles

Please have a look at some of the CUA tutorials and try it out if you want. If you have some detailed questions after that, you are welcome to ask! It is too much to explain step-by-step for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom