Flesh Circus

Scenes Flesh Circus

Spankimus

Reactions
KevinS submitted a new resource:

Flesh Circus - Depiction of a classic IR scene

It took quite a while to set this one up, running two models is certainly more tricky and eats up the GPU of course. Running on a 3070 I had to put this down to low graphics (I use Quest 2 set at 1.4 supersample for reference) to keep it above 30FPS. Does work though and the stereo audio is pretty cool.
Special thanks on this one to @Mofme , @Frief and @AlienAxeMan for the BDSM resources used to build this scene
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I was thinking mate , with complaints of users saying the scene not working or freezing.
tested the scene and loaded fine. i only have a gtx 1650 4gb with 16gb ram .
maybe users are using an older version of vam , as scenes made with newer version of vam 1.22.0.3, may not work correctly on older versions.
Thanks for the info, any feedback at all is really useful. There are many users that it works for perfectly fine so to see someone with an older card like yours reporting it working is very promising. As it stands, what I believe is happening is that something in my scenes is somehow clashing with another asset that has been downloaded by some people and those users are the ones experiencing the issues. But I haven't worked out what that is or why it's clashing or how to fix it as yet because it's very hard getting any info back from anyone, folk seem to love leaving a complaint or a 1 star review to say that it doesn't work but don't want to actually then engage and try to work out why it's not working! It works perfectly fine on my machine and many others as you're proved here but something is clashing somewhere with something else and just haven't worked out what yet. Thanks a lot for the info though I really appreciate it, it is very hard to fix a bug that I am unable to recreate myself!

It has caused VAM to freeze and require a hard shutdown twice, both times freezing at this point:

1700758179980.png

Hope this help!

That worked fine.

Copied the files across to the old folder just in case there was a corrupt var in there, ran it again with the original folder and hung at the same point, on the same .png load.

That worked fine.

Copied the files across to the old folder just in case there was a corrupt var in there, ran it again with the original folder and hung at the same point, on the same .png load.
Thanks, at least you actually got it to work. I think the loading message is spurious as everyone that has had it freeze loading a scene it stops at a different point, seems to be dependent on the scene and the user's machine so I don't think the trouble is with the .png file, I think it's freezing as it goes away and scans or indexes something in the existing AddonPackages - if I can find what that is or why that's happening I can maybe have a chance of fixing it. I still suspect the decal maker honestly but it's a major part of the scene so I don't want to remove it, perhaps if I can find an alternative mechanism and rebuild the scene with that and then try again it might be helpful. I've already done that with dozens of the other mechanisms but nothing I remove or change has made any difference so far.

That worked fine.

Thanks - could you please try the new scene I've released, it's exactly the same as this one but with the decals removed, if that loads, at least I have narrowed the problem down to that plugin and can work from there ....

Thanks ....

Last edited:
That works perfectly! Glad to have been of help.
Thanks, that is really useful info. I want to get these decals back in if I can they're one of the main features really, I've re-engineered and reduced the images, cut it to just 5 images with ten decals to see if that can help so would be really grateful if you could try this one for me see if it works for you, thanks:

Back
Top Bottom