• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Fitness and dance scenes in VAM

Lytanshade

Reactions
So I've been exploring fitness apps on the Quest and I keep coming back to Dance Central, where I just mostly ignore the game and just freestyle dance with the cute girl. It's good cardio and reminds me of the club days back before the covids.

Got me thinking that VAM has the potential to recreate a great club/dance/cardio workout scene, but massively more realistic, and could extend the fun into a darkened corner, or back at my apartment...

Club dancing doesn't need to be all that intricate, but needs to be natural looking and with ambience including the illusion of a crowd of people moving around you.

Anyway, just thought I'd put that out there, hopefully someone more talented than me thinks it's a good idea too. A fully fleshed club simulator with a focus on a cardio workout and all the bells and whistle could probably sell well on Patreon. There's probably a whole untapped market for fitness games hiding in the VAM engine too.

Back
Top Bottom