Question Finding the diffuse files of the default skins

apnap

Reactions
Hello, I can't seem to locate the diffuse files (the face, torso, limbs and gens) for the default skins. I'd like to make a couple of small modifications to the Monique (female 13) skin and it would be a lot easier if i had the diffuse files to work off of for matching skin tone etc.

Does anyone know where they can be found?
Thanks

Yup. Vam has a license to use the files, but not to redistribute them to Vam users.

Upvote 0
Depending on what you want to do, you could make decals to apply over the Monique skins. Tattoos, moles, scars, makeup, can all be done as decals. You might also need to use the Decal Maker plugin to add multiple decals on the same area, or control the transparency. If you do that, you could package and distribute what you do because the base skin is built in. Note that Monique has her own UV map, which is not exactly the same as the base female, which is Daz G2F.

If you really must have the original skins, you can buy Monique6 from the Daz store, but you would not be able to distribute your efforts. She's at full price now, but goes on sale often enough. The interactive license would not help, as Vam var packages you create would include the actual textures.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom