Figures - Skinny Femboy

Looks Figures - Skinny Femboy

when I load this atom in my scene the skinny femboy morph-M disappears any idea what causes this?

Last edited:
sometimes when I load my scene the skinny femboy morph-M disappears or turns back to 0 any idea what causes this?
That's weird. I have no idea :/
Only thing I could think of is maybe when you loaded it one time and might have changed the morph then saved over the scene with a changed morph? Or maybe a scene or session plugin is messing with it?

If it's persistent, maybe try deleting and redownloading.

If it still happening please let me know!

That's weird. I have no idea :/
Only thing I could think of is maybe when you loaded it one time and might have changed the morph then saved over the scene with a changed morph? Or maybe a scene or session plugin is messing with it?

If it's persistent, maybe try deleting and redownloading.

If it still happening please let me know!

the only plugins I use in my scene are timeline, keybindings and vammoan, I didnt touch any of the morphs as well, Ive been tinkering around with it what I have found is that the skinnyfemboy-m morph disappears whenever I save it as preset and load it in a different scene

Attachments

• image_2024-03-28_005743134.png
    image_2024-03-28_005743134.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 0
the only plugins I use in my scene are timeline, keybindings and vammoan, I didnt touch any of the morphs as well, Ive been tinkering around with it what I have found is that the skinnyfemboy-m morph disappears whenever I save it as preset and load it in a different scene
Do you extract the Var after you download?
That's literally the only thing I can think of as noone else seems to be having this issue it must be something on that computer or version of VAM :/

Did you try deleting and redownloading it yet?

Back
Top Bottom