Figure Design Studio

Scenes Figure Design Studio

Dragontales

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
DragoninkV
Dragontales submitted a new resource:

Figure Design Studio - a scene will all the tools you need to help you create new looks, poses and more.

The purpose of this scene is to provide an environment and tools to aid you in creating and tweaking your figure looks, clothing and poses. It contains a detailed menu (located above the figure) for different lighting, tools and figure motion.

Read more about this resource...

In which folder do I put the var file?
I tried saves/scene and AddOnPackages, but it doesn't show up when I choose open scene

In which folder do I put the var file?
I tried saves/scene and AddOnPackages, but it doesn't show up when I choose open scene
Once in the AddOnPackages folder, either restart VAM or have it rescan the folder. It should then show up on the left side of the load scene menu

Real reply to my review
1st a picture is worth a thousand words.
Image.jpg
The yellow button added controlls the bottom left image board, much as the top one controls the right one. I just didn't want to remove the information on the board in case i needed to access it. It occurs to me that i could just replace the image on the given board a bit too late.

Real reply to my review
1st a picture is worth a thousand words.
View attachment 20221
The yellow button added controlls the bottom left image board, much as the top one controls the right one. I just didn't want to remove the information on the board in case i needed to access it. It occurs to me that i could just replace the image on the given board a bit too late.
Yeah...that image was meant to be replaced by whatever you needed to see as a reference. If you change it, you can always find it again inside the .var and reload it.

Back
Top Bottom