Question Female morph for lengthening arms?

Skully

Reactions
Does an arm length morph exist? I really really wish I could adjust arm length. given how luxurious our set of morphs is this absence seels a bit odd. But maybe someone has made one?

Is it for improving possession? In this case you might want to take a look at Snug to make height adjustments when near the hips, so you can stand relax without having the arms look weird and stretched. You can also play with world scale. I'm working on a new plugin, Embody, which should help all of this in the future.

If your question is not related to possession, then just ignore everything I just said :)

Upvote 0
Is it for improving possession? In this case you might want to take a look at Snug to make height adjustments when near the hips, so you can stand relax without having the arms look weird and stretched. You can also play with world scale. I'm working on a new plugin, Embody, which should help all of this in the future.

If your question is not related to possession, then just ignore everything I just said :)

it is 100% about possession. i do use (and looooooove) snug. But my arms are veeeery long so a spscific way to help that stretch problem would still be great. Im now an expert at manipulating world scale and morphs and snug to get close-ish but the arms are my last issue. Im very intrigued by your new Embody one!

Upvote 0
Here, try this. I don't have G2 female currently, so made it on the male figure, but it appears to work. Just in case, both files should be put into /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female.

Attachments

• armslength.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Here, try this. I don't have G2 female currently, so made it on the male figure, but it appears to work. Just in case, both files should be put into /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female.
So glad I found this. Haha. There's a leg length morph but no arm length! Thank you.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom