Farger's Particle Pack Vol 1

Assets Farger's Particle Pack Vol 1

Farger updated Farger's Particle Pack Vol 1 with a new update entry:

Added 35 new effects. Megapack now includes over 110 assets.

Are you looking for a nice campfire effect? No? How about an antimatter core? A time machine? Maybe a tornado comprised of 17,000 particles? Well, no matter what your interest, you are bound to find something that you like in the new "Particle Potpourri" folder.

View attachment 200372View attachment 200373View attachment 200374View attachment 200375View attachment 200376

Read the rest of this update entry...

twister not working dude.
and why in asset just have twister only ?
Screenshot_20230208_021057.png

I will make a demo scene. This effect is large and occurs at a distance and takes time at the beginning to start. Each effect is a seperate asset, this makes it easier to find since each effect has a picture. Give me a day or two to make a demo. Thank you.

twister not working dude.
and why in asset just have twister only ?
View attachment 209591
I have not been able to determine the cause of this issue, because this works for me on my computer, but not other people. The twister is not starting at the expected location or not at all. I don't know how to fix it. I apologize for this, I put a notice on the main overview page about this problem. Thank you for making me aware of this. I hope I can eventually determine the cause of this problem.

try to repackege. just drag the asset on unity. and leave it . dont move ur cursor or etc.
in my case this happent to.
if i able to load the twister. the asset appear so far to the point.

i have this issue too in unity.
but solve with do not move my cursor when drag asset on unity.

I will try to repackage it and I will put it directly with the scene as an update.

When I checked in Unity, I noticed some issues with the positioning of the asset. I fixed the positioning and recompiled the assetbundle. I hope it works now.

it will work bro trust me. i notice thats be a bug on vam.
the position.

i have search this issue for 1week with my asset i created too . lol.
so i must tell u too.

Farger updated Farger's Particle Pack Vol 1 with a new update entry:

Upgraded effects to be scalable in size

Almost all effects can now be adjusted in size using the scale feature of the CUA in VAM. Due to implementation techniques of the waterfall and firework effects in this pack, these specific effects cannot be changed in size. I discovered this issue when testing the waterfalls and fireworks so I left the original versions in this pack. There are a few effects in which scaling in size may not produce desirable results, but I left the option open for you to try out. For many effects, such...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom