Question facial expressions

jell

Reactions
Website
www.housefly.io
Patreon
jell1
My question is very simple - how to set facial expressions for my morph? I don't want to change the pose of the morph - namely set another facial expression, is there a way to store the settings of the facial expressions of morphs? I saw the plugin

MorphPresetManager​

but I didn't quite understand how to use it, especially how to add morphs to favorites?

Maybe there is some other plugin or way to save morph facial expression settings and set them at your discretion without changing the current pose? I saw lists of different facial expressions on the hub - but I also didn't understand how to set them on forms at all...

Can someone explain this nuance to me?

I'm not sure if you're wanting to create your own facial expressions or simply looking for a way to apply existing facial morphs to a person in a better way than finding it in the morphs list and manually dragging the morph slider. I assume the second.

I recommend taking a look at the following two plugins. Many people seem to prefer Silver Expression Tool as it has a lot more functionality, with mixing and matching different facial morphs and more, but Expression Randomizer is pretty straightforward and easy to get the effect you're looking for pretty quickly, even comes with some presets.

and

It might take a while to get things set up exactly how you want them, getting sets of expressions just right is kind of a never ending process really. But hopefully this should get you started on the right path.

Upvote 0
I use morph preset manager all the time. It's a very useful plugin. First you would need to "favorite" any morphs you want to use, or they will not show up in the plugin. To do that, go to your morphs list and check the small "fav" box. Then you go to the plugin and select the morphs you want to use: eg smile, eyes closed, etc. Create a new preset. Its good to keep preset 1 as neutral expression. You modify the morphs in the plugin and add a new preset, etc. To use the presets you need to trigger them somehow. You can simply randomly alternate between morphs by using statemachine plugin, or actrandomizer. This may or may not make any sense depending on your level of experience in vam. Let me know if you have any questions.

Upvote 0
I use morph preset manager all the time. It's a very useful plugin. First you would need to "favorite" any morphs you want to use, or they will not show up in the plugin. To do that, go to your morphs list and check the small "fav" box. Then you go to the plugin and select the morphs you want to use: eg smile, eyes closed, etc. Create a new preset. Its good to keep preset 1 as neutral expression. You modify the morphs in the plugin and add a new preset, etc. To use the presets you need to trigger them somehow. You can simply randomly alternate between morphs by using statemachine plugin, or actrandomizer. This may or may not make any sense depending on your level of experience in vam. Let me know if you have any questions.
I have problems at the stage of "adding a morph to favorites", I can not understand in which window exactly to add it?
999999.png

Upvote 0
I have problems at the stage of "adding a morph to favorites", I can not understand in which window exactly to add it?
You don't do it in the plugin. On the left side click on "Female Morphs". There you can go through all available morphs that you have. There is what @TreyWilly described: the small fav box at every morph you can click to add it as a favorite.

Upvote 0
You don't do it in the plugin. On the left side click on "Female Morphs". There you can go through all available morphs that you have. There is what @TreyWilly described: the small fav box at every morph you can click to add it as a favorite.
On this tab it seems like you can only adjust the body parts of the morph, I don't see where to add it to favorites here
9999999.png

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom