Extra Boob

Morphs Extra Boob

CasuaLooks

Reactions
Patreon
CasuaLooks
CasuaLooks submitted a new resource:

Extra Boob - Pack of simple morphs for adding extra boobs.

View attachment 211328

You might be wondering, why would I do something like that? Well, I'm not sure myself. But one thing I know for sure, there is no such thing as too many boobs!

Anyway, as you might expect, this is just a simple morph, and it doesn't work like a normal breast. But that's not to say you can't get creative and make some interesting things out of it.

For now, there are only two morphs that affect a single chest in the top center of the body...

Read more about this resource...

Nice concept but isn't it supposed to inbetween 2 boobs? Middle above is looks scary!

Nice concept but isn't it supposed to inbetween 2 boobs? Middle above is looks scary!
I'm actually working on that too; not just in the middle, under the breasts and in other parts as well. But to be honest, the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about doing something like this was the image of an extra breast poking out above the bra or blouse, as if peeking at you, hahaha

1676317528935.png

Welp.. Looks like I'm going to Mars.

CasuaLooks updated Extra Boob with a new update entry:

Extra Boob (v2)

Changelog v2: I added two more morphs, in this case, responsible for an extra boob below the breasts. I also added the two example decals for the nipples, just in case. I actually started with the morph for the extra boob located in the middle of the breasts, but it's been kind of tricky to do something decent without breaking the mesh on the breasts, so this one might take a little longer for me to sort out the issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom