• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Extra Auto Genitals

Plugins Extra Auto Genitals 3

lfe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
lfe submitted a new resource:

Extra Auto Genitals - Move extra female genital morphs automatically.

😍 Like this? Consider gifting the community a creation in my name or even a private gift to me.
* I choose not to have a Patreon (love all you who do)

Extra Auto Genitals Plugin
View attachment 5359

Add this plugin to a Female Person. Do thing down there and the labia and various other morphs move.

This compliments but does not replace the great...

Read more about this resource...

I try adding the plugin to female, on fresh install of vam but getting this error. Anything i can do to fix this error?
VaM.jpg

I try adding the plugin to female, on fresh install of vam but getting this error. Anything i can do to fix this error?
View attachment 5379

Please download version 2. This has been fixed.

Whilst fixing this bug I learnt it really was not working at all. Morphs were exploding and it looked strange. Some last minute change I made caused things to break horribly.

Please download version 2. This has been fixed.

Whilst fixing this bug I learnt it really was not working at all. Morphs were exploding and it looked strange. Some last minute change I made caused things to break horribly.
Working great now, wow! thanks.

It could. Perhaps this plugin would already work for you.

Also interested in having this plugin animate the bulge morphs. Either that or modify the bulge.cs plugin so that the bulge morphs are animated based on insertion depth. The bulge plugin seems to just turn the morph on/off at a certain point and could look much more realistic if it was a smooth animation like your auto gen plugin. Unfortunately I don't know enough about C# to do this myself.

Also interested in having this plugin animate the bulge morphs. Either that or modify the bulge.cs plugin so that the bulge morphs are animated based on insertion depth. The bulge plugin seems to just turn the morph on/off at a certain point and could look much more realistic if it was a smooth animation like your auto gen plugin. Unfortunately I don't know enough about C# to do this myself.

Ok I will add this to my TODO list.

excellent work!
nice job,i wonder why u don't make plugin for blowjob make the mouth morph change when pennis in and out,i think with you great
Extra Auto Genitals,it shall be perfect job.

@lfe
First of all, Thank you!
Great plugin, i've been using it since day 1. (y)

Never had time to ask about minor "issues/annoyances" with morphs (options).
More specifically "Gen_Innie" & "Gens In - Out" options and the way they are used (or "not" when unchecked).

-if "Gen_Innie" is disabled (unchecked) and you load person with innie morph active (example at 0.8) plugin sets it to 0 on scene save
-when you load scene morph is back at zero, so you need to add triggers (to set it at desired value) or manually edit on every load

-"Gen In - Out" kinda freaks out when loading appearance preset with this morph active (lets just say it doesn't look normal)
-you need to uncheck/check it to work correcly, i guess it works same way as
Innie option (if unchecked it soft locks/resets morphs to zero)

If you got any future plans for this plugin (or revisit)...could you maybe look into this?

@lfe
First of all, Thank you!
Great plugin, i've been using it since day 1. (y)

Never had time to ask about minor "issues/annoyances" with morphs (options).
More specifically "Gen_Innie" & "Gens In - Out" options and the way they are used (or "not" when unchecked).

-if "Gen_Innie" is disabled (unchecked) and you load person with innie morph active (example at 0.8) plugin sets it to 0 on scene save
-when you load scene morph is back at zero, so you need to add triggers (to set it at desired value) or manually edit on every load

-"Gen In - Out" kinda freaks out when loading appearance preset with this morph active (lets just say it doesn't look normal)
-you need to uncheck/check it to work correcly, i guess it works same way as
Innie option (if unchecked it soft locks/resets morphs to zero)

If you got any future plans for this plugin (or revisit)...could you maybe look into this?

Thank you for your feedback. I might have fixed this but it is just in a prerelease for you and not released here yet. Could you test this and let me know if it fixes it for you? https://github.com/lfe999/VamExtraAutoGenitals/releases/download/v0.4/LFE.ExtraAutoGenitals0.4.var

I might have fixed this but it is just in a prerelease for you and not released here yet. Could you test this and let me know if it fixes it for you?
After quick test:
Gen_Innie - morph appears to be saving now (on scene load), no more auto set 0 (if disabled inside plugin).
Gen In - Out" -option looks normal after new preset load (no need to toggle it).
I loaded few presets back2back and didn't noticed weird "expansion/deformation", that usually happens on v2 (with Gen In - Out).

PS. after using v2 for so long... that new UI is something to get used to (in a good way). 👍

Thanks for exanding this gem!

After quick test:
Gen_Innie - morph appears to be saving now (on scene load), no more auto set 0 (if disabled inside plugin).
Gen In - Out" -option looks normal after new preset load (no need to toggle it).
I loaded few presets back2back and didn't noticed weird "expansion/deformation", that usually happens on v2 (with Gen In - Out).

PS. after using v2 for so long... that new UI is something to get used to (in a good way). 👍

Thanks for exanding this gem!

Glad it’s working. I’ll release it officially soon.

Bug report! (if you're still supporting the plugin :p)

The plugin spams the error log with a null reference in the Update() process if the character starts "off"... just so you know :)

Bug report! (if you're still supporting the plugin :p)

The plugin spams the error log with a null reference in the Update() process if the character starts "off"... just so you know :)
Thank you. I'll writre that down in my list and eventually see what I can do. Right now I have not (re)set up my development environment after a system restore.

Thank you. I'll writre that down in my list and eventually see what I can do. Right now I have not (re)set up my development environment after a system restore.

Absolutely no rush! I think it's wiser to give the information before I forget... take the time you need!

This plugin is amazing just one question though is there a way that I could disable and enable morphs via triggers on the plugin? If so how would I go about doing it? I always use this plugin for animations on the vagina and in the same scene I create and anal scene and when I add anal morphs to this plugin they look awesome and work really well only problem is the vagina morphs are still enabled unless I turn them of manually.

This plugin is amazing just one question though is there a way that I could disable and enable morphs via triggers on the plugin? If so how would I go about doing it? I always use this plugin for animations on the vagina and in the same scene I create and anal scene and when I add anal morphs to this plugin they look awesome and work really well only problem is the vagina morphs are still enabled unless I turn them of manually.
You may be able to save a set of morph on/off settings as a plugin preset. And then load that preset on a person (say, a preset with just the anal morphs as you like them) and that might work.

When dick in vagina - all ok, but when in anus, labia still moves - is some fix?

Back
Top Bottom