Exit Music in the Rain

Scenes Exit Music in the Rain

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Exit Music in the Rain - Sex to moody music

Quick and dirty animation. Single position semi-in-time with the music.

View attachment 163445View attachment 163446
Motivation:
I spent so long on the last scene I decided to see what I could do in an evening. I set the deadline for midnight with the intend to upload whatever was ready by then. I went 12 minutes over but I think it was worth it.
The hope is MAYBE someone watches and decides timeline isn't so scary and jumps into the scene creation game. That was...

Read more about this resource...

CheersMate updated Exit Music in the Rain with a new update entry:

Exit Music v2

Added movement to the guy.
It makes a huge difference for non-embody viewing.
You can still take control if you wish.

Changed environment: Jacuzzi + fog

Shrunk chair and added wood support under it so it isn't just floating. The guy still floats a little but now he can collide with the chair so giving a little clearance was needed.

Tried several different females. All worked great from much larger to much smaller (even scaling works up to a point!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Regarding the performance: Yes it takes quite a hit actually, maybe an option to remove the environment for better performance?

Regarding the performance: Yes it takes quite a hit actually, maybe an option to remove the environment for better performance?
Yeah, I'll definitely look into it. It gets pretty fast at one and it breaks immersion when the motion loses continuity.
Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming. Any other suggestions for improvements are very welcome.

Back
Top Bottom