Eve: Stellar Blade.

LoveGarlic

Reactions
Eve: Stellar Blade. I'm sure i'm speaking for a lot of us with this request haha. Demo is out on PS5 tomorrow, hopefully we don't have to wait until it comes to PC to get a quality Look of her!
1711640233543.png

request if someone can make the dragons dogma sphinx with human legs and same face but with big tits willing to pay.

depend on dumping files. Its maybe take days or weeks. But its UE 4 base so maybe ezer
Sure, extracting ue files is easy, getting those files from system that hasn't been cracked is not. Ps5 has not been cracked, which is why you won't find ps5 exclusive rips until they come to pc. Ps4 was cracked and so plenty of those rips existed before pc release.

I’m making her… it’s official. But will not be finished this month. But next month for sure 🤩
Hey bro!
I've been following this thread since before Stellar Blade released, and when you said you'd be creating an Eve looks, I was super excited because your designs are always top-notch. I totally get that making a new looks takes a lot of time and effort, so I'm curious—how much longer do you think it'll be before you release the Eve looks?
Also, I wanted to know if you've thought about creating designs for other Stellar Blade characters, because after the game's release, I thought that Quiel might actually be even sexier than Eve.
Thank you!

Attachments

• unknown_2024.04.28-15.19_1.png
    unknown_2024.04.28-15.19_1.png
    922.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom