Paid Looks Enchanting Lady

CGCharmer

Reactions
Twitter
CgCharmer
Patreon
cgcharmer
CGCharmer submitted a new resource:

Enchanting Lady - Enchanting Lady stands tall and proud, exuding an air of dominance and authority.

New Releases every Wednesday and Saturday Mornings (and sometimes extras in-between).
patreon.com/cgcharmer

Enchanting Lady stands tall and proud, exuding an air of dominance and authority. Her striking presence is intensified by her regal posture and confident demeanor. She is a witch of considerable beauty, with sharp, chiseled features that perfectly complement her sinister nature.

Her complexion is pale, almost porcelain-like...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't tested this , but by the looks of it model itself is spot on.I am wondering if you ever tried putting a somewhat realistic skin on them, and how they look that way, instead of the current skin which is supposed to look like the animated movie I assume with anime/cell effect.

I haven't tested this , but by the looks of it model itself is spot on.I am wondering if you ever tried putting a somewhat realistic skin on them, and how they look that way, instead of the current skin which is supposed to look like the animated movie I assume with anime/cell effect.

Maybe one day I can take a break and experiment with that to see what I can cook up.