Emotion Creator - Expressions Suite with Subscene

Scenes Emotion Creator - Expressions Suite with Subscene

AppetiteVisual

Reactions
Patreon
AppetiteVisual
AppetiteVisual submitted a new resource:

Emotion Creator - Expressions Suite with Subscene - Create custom expressions with the built-in expression poses easily, combine and save them

A stable, foolproof scene where you can mix the built-in expression poses for the face, create emotions for any of your custom characters, and save them with the (not included) Morph Merge and Split plugin. ALSO includes SubScene presets - just add a SubScene to your own scene, go to this .Var, load the preset, and it's there.

View attachment 314797

View attachment 314796

Empowering...

Read more about this resource...

AppetiteVisual updated Emotion Creator - Expressions Suite with Subscene with a new update entry:

New Second Visemes Menu!!!

Added a second menu- all built-in visemes!! Access it via this new green button in the upper left. If loading the Subscene in your own scene, it is now called Emotion Creator v2.

View attachment 315724

"No bone" visemes were not added, as I didn't think they were helpful because they didn't move the colliders appropriately in my opinion. Only visemes which move the rb's/colliders were added. The menu contains 17 morphs.

View attachment 315725

Now quality...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, just a quick tip/suggestion:

You could also use my plugin ExpressionIO to save and load the expressions. No need for a separate morph file. In timeline you had to add all the vanilla expressions (you used) and load the created expressions via ExpressionIO into keyframes. This way you would also be able to make adjustments to certain aspects of the expressions to fit the scene or look. With a fixed standalone morph you can only have all or nothing.

Hey, just a quick tip/suggestion:

You could also use my plugin ExpressionIO to save and load the expressions. No need for a separate morph file. In timeline you had to add all the vanilla expressions (you used) and load the created expressions via ExpressionIO into keyframes. This way you would also be able to make adjustments to certain aspects of the expressions to fit the scene or look. With a fixed standalone morph you can only have all or nothing.

I have seen ExpressionIO before but I really cannot tell from the description what it does.

Edit: I hope also you'll forgive me, I've read your message several times and can't understand what you mean.

Last edited:
It lets you save the current expression of the person and load it afterwards.

So I checked out the plugin, it's pretty neat. Part of the purpose of this though is actually to have them as pose morphs. There are a lot of reasons for that.

Also, ExpressionIO doesn't seem to save all of the morphs. How does it determine what to save?

update: In addition, ExpressionIO appears to take total control of the pose morphs that were saved into an expression; after loading an expression, I cannot use my subscene's "reset emotions" buttons, for example, to get those particular values to clear out.

So I checked out the plugin, it's pretty neat. Part of the purpose of this though is actually to have them as pose morphs. There are a lot of reasons for that.

Also, ExpressionIO doesn't seem to save all of the morphs. How does it determine what to save?

update: In addition, ExpressionIO appears to take total control of the pose morphs that were saved into an expression; after loading an expression, I cannot use my subscene's "reset emotions" buttons, for example, to get those particular values to clear out.
It's a combination of the morphs region and their name, because most custom morphs are not labeled correctly. Most expressions should save and load fine.

ExpressionIO does not "take control" of anything. It just sets the values as they were upon saving, nothing more. But it does that for all the expression morphs it can find (it also stores and restores 0's to clear out unwanted morphs).

Back
Top Bottom