Elizabeth from Bioshock (with variations)

Looks Elizabeth from Bioshock (with variations)

Zin

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ZinsVam
Patreon
Zins
Zin submitted a new resource:

Elizabeth from Bioshock (with variations) - Elizabeth with different variations

If you like my resources, feel free to support me on my brand new Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Zins where I'll post WIP behind the scenes and gladly take feedback! All models I do will be free, this is just a way to show support if you feel like it. It's always appreciated.
_____

Elizabeth from Bioshock port (https://smutba.se/project/29767/)

IMPORTANT:

- This var contains variations of the face and skin textures. Select them in "Skin texture" if you want the...

Read more about this resource...

I could barely run this. It is one of the few scenes next to the easter fur bunny which just was too complex though i dont get why this scene was so intensive for my system ? Even lowering settings didnt do much to help...real sad. Wont review it while i cant fairly view but it seems really good. Not quote the elizabeth I think of but there are so many variants.

I could barely run this. It is one of the few scenes next to the easter fur bunny which just was too complex though i dont get why this scene was so intensive for my system ? Even lowering settings didnt do much to help...real sad. Wont review it while i cant fairly view but it seems really good. Not quote the elizabeth I think of but there are so many variants.

I think it might be the VAM hair that Miki did. I included several low performance hairs for this scenario:

1. Go into "hairs", select "only active" and untick the three hairs there.
2. Check the CUA around the chest area which should be "LizHairs", go into the control and enable it. That CUA has 3 different hairstyles to choose from in "Assets".
3. If you want to match the DLC hair, there is also face, gen, limb and torso textures included for the alternative makeup as well.

Let me know if the hair was the issue for you!

So the new one with the hair was like 50% faster haha
I will try in VR later and see if its the same but is suspect it will be much improved.
Though with the dress which isnt yours there is some clipping.
But your one works fine on desktop on highest settings:

I clicked on the CUA on her chest but changing it didnt make any visible effect ?

i was hoping to make this:

I found the face texture in skin textures but i could not find the torso / limb ones in the folder etc.
Or the alternative costume.

Maybe you know how to do this as im still learning. Or is there another look VAR i can download for that look ?

thanks again ill check out your patreon when i get a mo. ;)

PS

Your Aunt cassie and Elin were both excellent!
Especially the Aunt. Would like to see more of that cartoon series.
Working out how to import that look with the CUA head into another scene taught me how to do that haha so thanks!
Consider disney princess scene or looks?

Though with the dress which isnt yours there is some clipping.

I believe you can go into "Adjustments" for that and change two sliders called Surface Offset and Thickness to adjust the clipping. I've never tried that dress personally so you'll have to fiddle around, I recommend asking for help in the Discord channel!

I clicked on the CUA on her chest but changing it didnt make any visible effect ?

You have to go into "Control" after clicking on it, and in the upper left corner, there's a box called "On" that you have to tick:

1617803651085.png

The CUA has 3x hairstyles in it, so after you turned it on, go into Assets and you'll see a drop down you can select the hairs in.

1617803673697.png

About the skin textures, it's the ones that have "Alt" at the end, there's only 4 of them (gen, torso, face and limbs) since the S and N are the same.

1617803713920.png

Let me know how it goes!

I believe you can go into "Adjustments" for that and change two sliders called Surface Offset and Thickness to adjust the clipping. I've never tried that dress personally so you'll have to fiddle around, I recommend asking for help in the Discord channel!

You have to go into "Control" after clicking on it, and in the upper left corner, there's a box called "On" that you have to tick:

View attachment 39411

The CUA has 3x hairstyles in it, so after you turned it on, go into Assets and you'll see a drop down you can select the hairs in.

View attachment 39412

About the skin textures, it's the ones that have "Alt" at the end, there's only 4 of them (gen, torso, face and limbs) since the S and N are the same.

View attachment 39413

Let me know how it goes!

Ok that worked for HAIR :)

i go to person menu - skin textures / normal / torso ... but nothing there but 3 face png ....I only have face textures for - gloss /spec /diffuse /decal/ normal... ?

what am i doing wrong...or am i in wrong place? see pic

also where are the alt clothing ?

thanks!

Ok that worked for HAIR :)

i go to person menu - skin textures / normal / torso ... but nothing there but 3 face png ....I only have face textures for - gloss /spec /diffuse /decal/ normal... ?

what am i doing wrong...or am i in wrong place? see pic

also where are the alt clothing ?

thanks!

You're in the wrong folder, you have to make sure to click Zin.Elizabeth.X on the left most side to open that "var" file. Once you do you'll see my textures! The ones you posted are from another model (Rukk's) which my model doesn't use.

There's no alternate clothing, the DLC Elizabeth was just some random shirt I threw on with a pair of pants for screenshot purposes!

You're in the wrong folder, you have to make sure to click Zin.Elizabeth.X on the left most side to open that "var" file. Once you do you'll see my textures! The ones you posted are from another model (Rukk's) which my model doesn't use.

There's no alternate clothing, the DLC Elizabeth was just some random shirt I threw on with a pair of pants for screenshot purposes!
LMAO i hate the vam navigation as i can barely see anything on my screen lol and elizabeth came up so i went for that but now ive found yours lol ZIN.
Very nice ! Also your random stuff looks pretty bloody good! haha

plus excellent support for your work. I will now give it a rating! thanks again.

Ill look out for more of the same and follow your posts ;)

Last edited:
excellent work. the default Liz is perfect however, there seems to be something wrong with my BAS texture. there's a very noticeable neck seam and the genital texture and overall body color seems off. am I supposed to apply the textures as decals? or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• liz.jpg
    liz.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
excellent work. the default Liz is perfect however, there seems to be something wrong with my BAS texture. there's a very noticeable neck seam and the genital texture and overall body color seems off. am I supposed to apply the textures as decals? or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

The textures for the alt skin have to be applied as Diffuse only (no need to touch any of the other ones, since normals and speculars are the same). Make sure to apply all four - Face, Torso, Limbs and Gen (they have "alt" in their file name").

About the neck seam, it's due to the model original model not having any body textures, so I had to manually adjust the color of the original body textures to match. I can take a look if I can make the seam a bit smoother though, I'll get back to you and ping you if I update it!

I love this model!

Error report:theres an error that causes the pinky CUA to disable the VamMoan plugin audio

Back
Top Bottom