merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

EasyJerk scene 05 - Reverse Cowgirl... dat ass, a new unbreakable scene

Hello all, here I am again with the scene number 5

View attachment 108535

This was very hard in testing. I discovered that anus works better with HighQuality Phisics ON

so if you get cock-surfing when you load, please enable from Options menu.

This scene includes a little animation so the partner will bend over to give you a better view

View attachment 108536

Especially on some model with high...

Read more about this resource...

Hey awesome job on this. Its a great simple scene to build upon. Got a question for you, how did you do the speed changes on the pelvic thrust? I see the animation pattern running it, but I see the speed change. You're not using a floatparam plugin or anything. So I am curious how you're making the speed changes.

Hey awesome job on this. Its a great simple scene to build upon. Got a question for you, how did you do the speed changes on the pelvic thrust? I see the animation pattern running it, but I see the speed change. You're not using a floatparam plugin or anything. So I am curious how you're making the speed changes.

Hello, thanks! I use animation step, I add actions to change speed. This help to change speed at the time I need without using plugins.

Can I ask, what do you mean when you said "added joints for better compatibility" , how do you make your positions so compatible?, if there's a tutorial somewhere I would love to read it very much.

Hello Nawen, when I said that I mean that I added more relationship through nodes. I don't know if there's a tutorial about this. Beacause I think that's the basic. But scenes are tipically made with 2 models and if you switch to an other model the most of the times you got a big explosion and you watch the models fly away and you literally stop there looking that big mess. As you know, there are obstacles to achieve compatibility. Some obstacles are ruled by the software like the phisics properties. Others are bugs that dipends from other stuff like pc performance and the quality of the vr set. I work a lot looking on how to set connections through nodes, what nodes I need to lock, what nodes needs to be forced to a position so when you switch to a model with different proportions the poses and the animations will be compatible.

For example this is what i mean, working on nodes and relationship

Cattura.png

Hello, thanks! I use animation step, I add actions to change speed. This help to change speed at the time I need without using plugins.
Hey would you mind elaborating on how you are doing this (speed change with an action on the animation step) I am looking at your scene and just dont see where you are doing it? Maybe a screenshot showing it? For example I am looking at your scene with the girl riding cowgirl backwards, ass facing the male. The hip movement speed changes, I am curious how. Also it looks like you are using an animation pattern to control when she moves up and down, curious how you are linking these too? Thanks.

I made a video.

as you can see the sphere run on "Animation Pattern"
On the right-top you got "Animation Pattern 2", I'm going on the steps, I select Animation Step, I add an Action, then I select "Animation Pattern" as Receiver Atom, again "Animation Pattern" as Receiver and then "speed" as target. You can see on the slide the current value.

Change the value for the speed with the slide. Done.

Hello Nawen, when I said that I mean that I added more relationship through nodes. I don't know if there's a tutorial about this. Beacause I think that's the basic. But scenes are tipically made with 2 models and if you switch to an other model the most of the times you got a big explosion and you watch the models fly away and you literally stop there looking that big mess. As you know, there are obstacles to achieve compatibility. Some obstacles are ruled by the software like the phisics properties. Others are bugs that dipends from other stuff like pc performance and the quality of the vr set. I work a lot looking on how to set connections through nodes, what nodes I need to lock, what nodes needs to be forced to a position so when you switch to a model with different proportions the poses and the animations will be compatible.

Hmm I see, thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed reply, I honestly appreciate that. I really want to learn more about this beacuse I think swapping models in scenes is allot of the fun for me in VAM.

Back
Top Bottom