• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Easiest auto gaze, auto emotions, Lipsync? I haven't made a scene in years and my plugins seem broke

Battletoad08

Reactions
I used to use Glance and real gaze plugins and RT_LipSync plugins.
Im guessing there is alot new plugins out there? I searched but dang there is so many I dont know what to try.
I read lipsync is now included or somthing? Dont know where to find it.
I dont know what im doing anymore.
I got a quest 3 with passthrough and it got me back into the game.

Is there an easy auto emotion plugin like smiles with sounds, excited, etc...

Thanks for any quick info.

**oh also, I used a plugin called smoothmoves to smooth out hand recorded animations. Is this still the best option?

Built-in Lip Sync is in Auto-behaviours.
I continue to use glance and do my own emotions, but you might be interested in "Body language" or "Cue", among others.

**oh also, I used a plugin called smoothmoves to smooth out hand recorded animations. Is this still the best option?
Just so you know, smoothmoves has been added into Timeline plugin, you can do hand recorded animations in timeline and use smooth option afterwards.

Just so you know, smoothmoves has been added into Timeline plugin, you can do hand recorded animations in timeline and use smooth option afterwards.
I never figured out how to make animations with timeline yet. I still do the record thing in the base game.

Back
Top Bottom