Dude 1

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Would love a Scene or something to load him.
He can be loaded in any scene you want by going to appearance preset tab on a model, clicking “select existing” then finding the var from the far left menu and loading the preset from that. Unless there is something special about the scene I create them in I usually don’t include a scene to not clutter the scene vars as people usually just load the scene once to make a preset of the look and never touch them again but they sit there cluttering up their scenes.

But if you really want the scene in the screenshots for the lighting for whatever reason, just send me a message on discord and I’ll send you the json for it there next time I’m at pc.

He can be loaded in any scene you want by going to appearance preset tab on a model, clicking “select existing” then finding the var from the far left menu and loading the preset from that. Unless there is something special about the scene I create them in I usually don’t include a scene to not clutter the scene vars as people usually just load the scene once to make a preset of the look and never touch them again but they sit there cluttering up their scenes.

But if you really want the scene in the screenshots for the lighting for whatever reason, just send me a message on discord and I’ll send you the json for it there next time I’m at pc.
Well ill try .. still new for me .. scene is just easy and then i can save as "look"

Better to use “appearance presets”, “look” will break triggers and plugins settings if you are trying to use in different scenes.

Better to use “appearance presets”, “look” will break triggers and plugins settings if you are trying to use in different scenes.
ok nice to know thanks :D
Tried it and it work much better as you said ..

Back
Top Bottom