Doggystyle Sex Poses

Doggystyle Sex Poses

Download [<1 MB]

IAmAFox

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
79
Reactions
6,305
Hey, why would you have to change specific tongue morphs that fell under poses while presenting doggystyle? Especially Tongue Roll 1 is in question here.
 
Hey, why would you have to change specific tongue morphs that fell under poses while presenting doggystyle? Especially Tongue Roll 1 is in question here.
probably just forgot to remove it, shouldnt be a problem regardless
 
I really like your male and female poses. The BJ, Cowgirl and Doggy poses work very well. The only poses missing are the male female missionary poses. Do you have any future plans on making missionary poses for male and female? That would complete a full scene for me using IAMAFOX poses. Yes, I use your poses all the time. I find them to be the best ones (y). Thank you.
 
I really like your male and female poses. The BJ, Cowgirl and Doggy poses work very well. The only poses missing are the male female missionary poses. Do you have any future plans on making missionary poses for male and female? That would complete a full scene for me using IAMAFOX poses. Yes, I use your poses all the time. I find them to be the best ones (y). Thank you.
hello, thanks for the suggestion, im backed with projects atm to take requests, would it be something you're interested in commissioning? If so feel free to dm me
 
Back
Top Bottom