Does the AUTO Generate Female GEN Texture Feature always uses a razor mark Shaved look Genital Template to bake the texture ?

Lione

Reactions
What wonders me with the auto Texture usage Feature is that this Feature always adds razor Shaved HAIR look Parts on the GENS then.

Even if my new Torso SKIN is usually entire blank ( and the LOOK Source GEN Texture was blank too ) is the behavior,
that the VAM AUTO feature somehow replaces the original Model Genital with a entire wrong looking Auto Texture instead of just adding the Colour Look.
It seems to use a bake template of a MAP of a Model which has Shaved HAIR looks like red and skin irritations wise looks. Its not blank.

But there are Women who have blank shaved Gens like waxed and there you do not see the SHAVE Skin Marks.
And the original model Genital SkIn which has been added before i replaced it also worked great delivering a "waxed" clean look.

Technical, if the AUTO Textures are really generated from the TORSO (?) then i wonder how the Auto Gen Feature can add a like razor shaved Genital Part then which the Source texture does not at all has because it should be BLANK.

This is really bad to be honest and kills the entire expected look since all models Gens look identical if you use the current auto Generate.
And that also does not changes if i switch the Skin like custom etc before i add a my new Skin Texture.

The colour is still a tad off too dark in the gens parts.
You see it once you are in a brighter environment.

I repeat myself ;) but this even more ( beside the lack of auto male GEN Texture Generation ) lets me think how much VAM misses a good quality Skin Texture Generator for Female and Male Characters.
This Texture behavior is really a massive downer creating characters if there is so often a situation the textures cannot be created without Photoshopping here and there, if you are even able to do that not being a Professional.

I mean i can use Skin tools in Daz but then Blender does not offer a GEN Texture bake. This is really unbelievable. And the one and only hope Solution DAZ Genesis 2 Payware Texture Creator does not work at all anymore.

Beside If someone of you knows how to create Good Looking Genesis 2 Skins in its entire incl GENS for female and much better also male then i would highly appreciate any help with a Guide as long as its not a hours long journey using like ten Photoshop layers and 50 trials for a final result.
A Beginners workflow but with classy results ;)

And Blender wise why isnt Blender offering Female and Male Genital Texture or Gen Texture Skulpting & baking ?
Is it like a censorshipped Character Tool?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom