DibellanBaths Reimagined

Scenes DibellanBaths Reimagined

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

DibellanBaths Reimagined - Sexy Skyrim

Inspired by a Skyrim mod i really liked.

It's an asset bundle. there are 4 openings for direct lighting to shine through on top, front or back. It works great if you add a point light near the middle of the 2 stair halls and set it to an orange to mimic a torch. I'm working on a torch asset as the VaM one interacts oddly when the directional light is used.

I've included a transparent water image and preset. This asset bundle doesn't need the NoStage vamifier for it.
Pictured In the image...

Read more about this resource...

virtamater updated DibellanBaths Reimagined with a new update entry:

General tidy up and better performance

Update. This assetbundle has some minor layout changes and some extra spaces. All Boulders have had their normal maps removed for performance... added some stuff that was missing in the back area. This latest update is the final version of the building. It's the one named DBRIstructure. I fixed some of the texture issues that were in the back balcony area. there was some overlap with the tile meshes.

Next is to add bundles in groups for items like plants, rugs, water puddles, separate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Final

Opened up the space a bunch and added some extra rooms and secret bathing area..
This area is going to be reused for different project. I'll have the statues in separate assets and will include Azura too..

Note on that large sphere with the Skybox texture. Its primarily for Demonstration purposes.. The spheres when enlarged do weird things to the atoms hair.. even with the collision off..

I would add your own skybox and just delete the sphere. I'll have some skyboxes soon in var form...

It's lovely, but where do we get the girls to go with it???
Hi. It's set up as a subscene to quickly add to a scene you already have with some ladies in it..
Most of the images where form Kity Mocap, Vipher and ReignMocap stuff i mess around with their environments.. I'm not really an animator or look maker..
The ladies in my images were paid content and I fiddled with some proportions..

If you're new to this.. go into your menus browser add atom and find the icon for add subscene. you'll see folders, find the one called escapeVR or something like that and It should be in there to add to other scenes :)

Hi. It's set up as a subscene to quickly add to a scene you already have with some ladies in it..
Most of the images where form Kity Mocap, Vipher and ReignMocap stuff i mess around with their environments.. I'm not really an animator or look maker..
The ladies in my images were paid content and I fiddled with some proportions..

If you're new to this.. go into your menus browser add atom and find the icon for add subscene. you'll see folders, find the one called escapeVR or something like that and It should be in there to add to other scenes :)
Thanks so much! Very helpful!

Final

I recently noticed that I never included the SubScene in this version. My apologies.
Included in this Final version is also the fixed Plant asset bundle and a sample pack of some of my recent skyboxes.

Enjoy !

I placed the Structure in a place that makes sense. but If you needed to move it around in your scenes, the planters are parented to the building to make moving easier.
CUAs are all labeled. No trouble in identifying what's what :)

Back
Top Bottom