Deborah Ann Voll

Looks Deborah Ann Voll

I'm sorry - this still doesn't seem to look anything like her.
i thought it looked a little like her. but yah, you're not wrong. still needs way more work.
I've tried a few different methods - foto2vam, FaceGen, Daz's FaceTransfer - but nothing seems to get it quite right. Or I just can't figure it out, but that's mainly just me and no experience with Daz studio - or any of this, really. Been learning from YouTube tutorials, reading, and just doing stuff myself. After trying all three and spending 30 minutes to an hour tinkering with morphs in-game on each method, this is the 'best' look of her I've produced so far.

If you want, you could totally try making it better and reupload it! Just let me know if you do - only reason I even tried this was because, as far as I know, nobody else has tried a Woll look. Or if they have, it's not free. And thanks for the feedback!
If anyone else stumbles across this thread, feel free to do the same. Or give tips on how I can improve.

Last edited:
Honestly, my advice is this: 30 minutes to an hour isn't a long time to learn how to do something as complicated as create a look. This sort of thing takes many hours to master. That's why so few do it.