Dana The Lizard

Paid Looks Dana The Lizard

MrTheMan

Reactions
Patreon
MrTheMan
MrTheMan submitted a new resource:

Dana The Lizard - Have fun with a lovely lizard!

Hey all! first time posting so i hope everything works ok ive checked as thoroughly as i can.

the lizard can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/MrTheMan

PLEASE NOTE:
there a a bunch of dependancies, if you want the horns/tail to work you need to sub to
his "Merin" look is for the tail and his "Jazza" look for the horns

Sharr's morph (https://www.patreon.com/Sharr) is also needed to make the face...

Read more about this resource...

dana body morph broken.PNG

There were four bodybuilder/fitness detail morphs causing the model to look like this after download. Turned them to 0.000 to make it look closer to the images you posted of the model.

Is there a way to save the horns and tail to the model when I replace another model with dana? They don't seem to come with when doing a general preset load. I haven't dabbled with asset importing much so porting them manually takes forever. Not sure how to lock them to her head either

View attachment 34437
There were four bodybuilder/fitness detail morphs causing the model to look like this after download. Turned them to 0.000 to make it look closer to the images you posted of the model.

Is there a way to save the horns and tail to the model when I replace another model with dana? They don't seem to come with when doing a general preset load. I haven't dabbled with asset importing much so porting them manually takes forever. Not sure how to lock them to her head either

its was there to compensate for the smooth but removing it will be fine :p i usually smooth stuff up to anything above 2, if you go into your user prefs you can add smooth passes to the model id recommend getting some smooths on the model

as for the horns/tail you need to download:

add it to your session plugins in the menu then it will allow you to save the horns/tail comboa as a preset. hope that helps

Thanks! had that installed but didn't have it properly set up it seems.

I look forward to seeing what else you make!

Thanks! had that installed but didn't have it properly set up it seems.

I look forward to seeing what else you make!
Let me know if you some help, ill happily assist :)

ive got 2 more models on the go at the moment, keep your eyes peeled :D

Back
Top Bottom